Monday, January 10, 2011

Posted from my iDroidBerry!

"O Em GEE I'm so excited to go to dinner tonight!"
-sent from my iDroidBerry-
As enthralling as the message was, the whole picture of this is very disturbing.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for mobile email capabilities, internet on the go and the expansion of my digital life, but status should be left for Facebook. 

Who wouldn't be excited you responded to an email on your phone?  But there's no need to rub it on the poor soul who doesn't use a data package.  THIS IS AMERICA! what happened to equality, you don't see the email from your besties flip phone read "sent from my reliable flip!"  apparently that is un-hip! Well people, under this precedence it seems all phones were created equal.  Shouldn't Thomas Jefferson roll in his grave.  Lets give "dumb-phones" a chance here.  I move to abolish the phone-tag auto attached on all messages for America! Not to mention the people who have to suffer from the ode-to-douche that reeks in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment