Friday, January 14, 2011

Hands Free Baby!

Let me preface this post.  I have, for at least a few hours walked around with a bluetooth headset.  And yes it was empowering. 

That said, its not as sexy as it looks in the picture <------

Safe! Reliable! Crystal clear on a wind-less earth! I get it while driving, or evening talking to the girl on the phone at home, but the mall?  Even worse, whilst bowling? (yes its been done)  We have all seen THAT guy.  I'll even issue a one time, I just wanted to try it pass.  But what happens if it becomes cool?  Then we have 2 million people in one city walking around with bluetooth headsets on and a serious health risk!

We all heard your not supposed to cross the streams in Ghostbusters, and I would caution the same tale here!  One day a few happy "that" guys are walking around chatting it up with their cooler than life friends, and the next Ghosts are brought into the world via bluetooth signal overdose.  Its a classic tale really. Technology saves lives, then years later becomes too popular and revives the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment