Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Gives?

Humor me here and go to an article, or a youtube video, or tech review and read a few comments....Done?? K Good.  Now.  Whyyyyyyyyyy is everyone always so angry in these things? I mean seriously...

Regrettably, I have faith in people's intelligence every once and a while and decide to scroll to the bottom of the  page. What a sucker I am. 
     "@SomeIdiot Your such a fanboy, how could you possibly think that product has any value at all.  Your an idiot and blindly follow whatever the man tells you!  Go suck it and come back when you grow a pair of big boy balls..."
Sound familiar??? Yep Maybe we should just skip out on the whole comment section for articles.  Unless of course you have a possitive comment for my perfect blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment